Friday, November 2, 2007

Perspective is Everything: II

The photo below is of an everyday object found around many homes. It's taken from an unusual perspective - very close up.

If you think you know what it is, and would like to take a guess, leave your comments in the "share your thoughts" section at the end of this post.


I'm going to turn on the moderation setting for a few days so you won't see previous responses. I'll post any comments that are not guesses as I receive them, and all comments in a few days.


Have fun and good luck!



What do you think this close-up image is?



10 comments:

Crabby McSlacker said...

Damn, I can never figure these out. It looks sort of like a brush, but it's too brown for a toothbrush unless you drink a heck of a lot of coffee.

Sorry, I'll come back if it suddenly occurs to me...

Reb said...

Great picture of.....toothpicks!
I like the lighting, it would make a great jigsaw puzzle.

the Bag Lady said...

Looks like a veritable forest of toothpicks to the Bag Lady (the domestic goddess that she is)
Or maybe a really prickly carpet...Nah, it's toothpicks.
Agent Double or Nuthin' signing off...

photowannabe said...

Is it the welcome mat by your front door? I really haven't a clue...

Anonymous said...

My first thought is that this is a whole lot of toothpicks sitting upright in a holder. But I will keep thinking on it!

Maggie said...

I think it's a container of wooden toothpicks. Maggie

the Bag Lady said...

Hey, what happened to the Bag Lady's comment?
It's a forest of toothpicks!!

DJ Samba said...

I'm going to say carpet. Really close up.

Unless it's infact taken with an electron microscope, in which case it's probably the inside of someones intenstines.

No? O well.

Lara said...

who would thought about taking a photo of the toothpicks? great idea!

Hilary said...

Thanks Lara. :)